- Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel processors
- Comprehensive cooling: PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Realtek 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H610 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
- The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
- The renowned ASUS UEFI BIOS provides everything you need to configure, tweak and tune your system. It offers intelligently simplified options for PC DIY beginners, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Advanced Tuning for Serious Tweakers
- An intuitive Advanced mode offered via the UEFI lets you take complete control. A built-in search feature makes it easy to find options, and various advanced functions let you intelligently make nuanced adjustments so you can dial in performance just the way you want.
- Prime H610 series are engineered with heatsink and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
Cooler by Design
- Prime H610 series feature comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
- Prime H610 motherboards are designed specifically for 12th Generation Intel® Core™ CPUs and offer PCIe® 4.0 connectivity for the latest GPUs. The wide bandwidth and superfast transmission speeds allow you to create feature-rich builds that can handle high loads effortlessly.
Dual M.2 slots (up to 32 Gbps)
- PRIME H610M-E D4 offers two M.2 slots that support data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via PCIe 3.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.