NVIDIA Ampere Architecture-Based CUDA Cores
- Accelerate graphics workflows with the latest CUDA cores for up to 2X single-precision floating-point (FP32) performance compared to the previous generation architecture.
Second-Generation RT Cores
- Produce more visually accurate renders faster with hardware-accelerated ray tracing and motion blur, with up to 2X faster performance than the previous generation architecture.
Third-Generation Tensor Cores
- Boost AI and data science model training performance compared to the previous generation with support for TF32 precision and structural sparsity while bringing advanced capabilities like AI denoising, DLSS, and more to graphics workflows.
20 GB of GPU Memory
- Tackle memory-intensive workloads, from virtual production to engineering simulation, with 20 GB of GDDR6 memory with ECC.
Third-Generation NVIDIA NVLink
- Scale memory and performance across multiple GPUs with NVIDIA NVLink to tackle larger datasets, models, and scenes.
PCI Express Gen 4
- Improve data-transfer speeds from CPU memory for data-intensive tasks with support for PCI Express Gen 4.
- Leverage a dual-slot, power- efficient design crafted to fit a wide range of workstations.