The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, offering incredible cooling potential with an airflow- optimized steel front panel, hidden cable management, and three included CORSAIR AirGuide fans.CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake and three included 140mm AirGuide fans. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.Even in cases as big as these, it's the little things that make all the difference. From flexible storage and cooling options to tool-free swing-out side panels and clean cable management, every element of the 7000 Series helps you make your most ambitious build a reality.
- Equipped with three included CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated airflow.
- A PWM fan repeater controls the included fans, with connections for up to six in total. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
- Two steel high-airflow panels and a sturdy 4mm thick tempered glass side panel offer outstanding airflow and a clear view of your system.
- Put the spotlight on your graphics card with an innovative vertical GPU mount, big enough to fit today's most powerful graphics cards with plenty of room for airflow.
- A removable, customizable windowed PSU shroud shows off the heart of your system. Remove the panel, add vinyl graphics, laser-etch your own logo, or add backlighting to make your rig stand out.
- Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.