ROOM FOR UPGRADES
- Gaming is at the core of the new MasterBox K501L ARGB. Donning an illuminated fan against the angled front panel ventilation speaks to its competitive character. Support of gaming hardware like long graphics cards, plenty of storage, and liquid cooling take priority in the K501L ARGB while still leaving room for future upgrades.
- Compatibility for high-performance hardware makes the K501L ARGB the essential start in building a monster rig, competitively priced to point the focus toward upgrades.
- The aggressive, angled front panel ventilation dons sharp design elements and striking lines, signifying the K501L ARGB's competitive character.
ILLUMINATED FAN & POWER BUTTON
- Paired with lighting on the power button, an illuminated ARGB fan glows through the angled ventilation; a testament to its gamer core.
- Showcase your build through the 4mm tempered glass side panel.
DUAL 360MM RADIATOR SUPPORT
- For enthusiast-grade cooling, two 360mm radiators are supported on the top and front panel to keep the most extreme systems cool.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
- Support for up to seven 120mm fans and 360mm front and top radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
VERSATILE COMPONENT SUPPORT
- Clearances of 410mm for the graphics card, 165mm for CPU coolers, and 180mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
EDGE-TO-EDGE TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL