- Non-stop action: The best choice for iCafé, configure-to-order gaming systems and quality-driven businesses
- Non-stop durability: Unbeatable features including 8-pin ProCool connector, luminous anti-moisture coating, USBGuard, LANGuard, SafeSlot Core+, Stainless-steel back I/O and 5X Protection III
- Non-stop gaming: DDR4 5333 (OC), two M.2 slots, PCIe 4.0, ASUS Beyond VR ready and Epic audio
- Non-stop challenger: ASUS iCafé LAB-certified reboot and compatibility tested for diskless-system use, plus use with top games, 100+ peripherals, 1000+ CPUs, memory modules, graphics cards and more
ASUS Expedition: Ready for non-stop battle
- ASUS Expedition 600 series motherboards are made for non-stop action, featuring Lightning Boot for faster BIOS boot-up. These Expedition motherboards are engineered for long-lasting durability to protect against moisture, corrosion and overvoltage damage. They have been subjected to stringent 144-hour diskless-system tests and offer extensive compatibility with top games and over 100 gaming peripherals. Expedition motherboards include Epic gaming audio to complete the gaming experience and provide the best stability, reliability and performance.
Exceptional stability and protection
- ASUS Expedition motherboards offer an exclusive package of unbeatable hardware and features to ensure non-stop durability, including a luminous anti-moisture coating, SafeSlot Core+, LANGuard, USBGuard protection for 120%-higher overvoltage toleration, and exclusive 5X Protection III for absolute reliability.
Luminous Anti-moisture Coating
Protects against moisture and corrosion
- An innovative moisture-resistant coating provides comprehensive protection to prolong the life of your Expedition motherboard. It combats the negative effects of high humidity often found in crowded environments — such as iCafé , data centers and libraries — and minimizes internal corrosion by preventing the adhesion and migration of moisture. The coating even has a luminous effect when viewed under ultraviolet light, letting you clearly see where it is applied.
120% higher overvoltage protection
- Exclusive USBGuard technology detects voltage changes in real time, and has 120%-higher overvoltage tolerances than standard to ensure stable and reliable input voltages — minimizing the risk of damage, and protecting your equipment.
8-pin ProCool Connector
- Proprietary connector augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8-pin connector that passes 12 volts of power directly to the processors. Each jack features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.